Once an ancient trading route connecting China to the Mediterranean, the Silk Road was travelled by Marco Polo around the year 1300.
Today, the new Silk Road offers an eco-friendly transport solution that is faster than a container ship and can be up to half the price of air freight:
• 39 train routes now link China with 16 European cities
• Freight trains to UK take 18 days to travel 7400 miles to London
• Import and export routings (FCL AND LCL)
• Short transit time 14-16 days from China to Hamburg/Duisburg (CY to CY)
• 12 routings and three departures per week
• Precise GPS tracking and status updates